The Greater Fairfield County Foundation, Inc., the philanthropic arm of the Fairfield County Connecticut Chapter of The Links, Incorporated, annually awards scholarships in the amount of $3,000. Scholarships are awarded to minority high school graduates desiring post-secondary education at a Four-Year College, or Junior College. Candidates must have attained at least a 3.0 grade point average, and must be in need of financial assistance.
The submission deadline is annually in the month of February. Incomplete applications or applications post-marked later than the deadline date will not be considered. A complete application consists of the following items:
- Application form (Click here to download) – [Click here for renewal form]
- Financial Need form (Click here to download)
- Copy of the entire FAFSA report
- Official school transcript
- Copy of the student’s SAT and/or ACT scores
- Brief essay describing student’s interests, community involvement and professional aspirations
- Two letters of recommendation
- Photo of student with name written on back
Candidates should mail their completed applications to:
The Greater Fairfield County Foundation, Inc.
65 High Ridge Road, #147
Stamford, CT 06905
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 18, 2019. Your cooperation in this endeavor is very much appreciated. Thank you.
Scholarship Committee Chairman